It is considered as one of the toughest examinations in India. It is a nationwide competitive examination conducted by the Union Public Service Commission. The examination has two phases
- Preliminary examination consisting of two objective type papers i.e. general studies and aptitude test.
- Main examination comprises of nine papers of conventional type which is followed by a personality test.
There are different institutes which offer Best IAS coaching in Delhi. You could browse the internet and can get the details of the institutes easily.
How to prepare for IAS examination?
- Work smartly
- You should adopt a smart way of learning.
- It means reading selectively but reading well.
- Making short notes.
- To learn time management.
- Taking mock tests.
- Start early
- In order to get an idea about the type of questions being asked, you must refer papers of past years.
- It is also necessary to remain updated in all fields. For e.g. History, Economy, Politics, etc and obtain the best books for the same.
- Routine work
- A person should follow some kind of routine. This would help him to focus for long hours and cover the entire syllabus within the time available.
- A routine chart also helps in developing a concentrated approach for mains and to prepare for the most scoring parts of the IAS Prelims syllabus.
- Avoid multitasking
- Multitasking might lead to confusion, loss of concentration and lower output.
- Do not make a mistake of trying to prepare all at once.
- The right guidance
- Students should save valuable time and attempts. Hence, they should seek quality guidance from the best coaching institute available.
- These institutes provide coaching in all subjects of the IAS exam.
- In order to know which books to read, what strategy to adopt for IAS preparation, the fellow aspirants should approach to those who have reached the interview stage.
Books for IAS exam preparation
For IAS preparation, you can study
- Standard IAS books for Civil Services Exam – For e.g. Laxmikanth for Indian Polity.
- School and Graduation Text Books – For e.g. NCERT, NIOS, IGNOU etc.
- Newspapers and Magazines – For e.g. The Hindu, Yojana, Kurukshetra etc.
Which Institute is best for IAS study?
The Classic IAS Academy is known to be the best IAS academy in Delhi.
The institute helps a lot in shaping the career of a student. Our institute firstly analyze the capacity of students and then guide them in a very efficient manner.
You can enroll here and can get best IAS coaching in Delhi. We have a team of dedicated and highly experienced teachers. The best aspect is that we provide scholarships to good candidates.