- Recently, a team of scientists from Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST) have developed world’s most durable Hydrogen Fuel Cell. However, this hydrogen fuel is more cost cost-effective, and make ways for wider application of green energy in chasing carbon-neutral world.
- Fuel cells and batteries convert chemical energy into electrical energy and are very useful forms of galvanic cells.
- A galvanic or voltaic cell is an electrochemical cell that converts chemical energy into electrical energy through the redox reactions that occur within the cell.
- A hydrogen fuel cell is an electrochemical device that converts specifically hydrogen into electrical energy.
- Galvanic cells that are designed to convert the energy of combustion of fuels like hydrogen, methane, methanol, etc. directly into electrical energy are called fuel cells. One of the most successful fuel cells uses the reaction of hydrogen with oxygen to form water.
About Classic IAS Academy
Classic IAS Academy is one of the Best IAS Institute in Delhi. Our aim is to help brilliant minds of the country to become civil servants and make them leaders of the future who can take the nation forward. Our two UPSC preparation institutes are located in Bhikaji Cama Place and Karol Bagh, Delhi provide comprehensive coaching programme for civil services aspirants right from preliminary stage to interview stage. Classic IAS Academy is one of the finest IAS Coaching Center in Delhi