1. Interesting, but risky (GS-3)
UPSC Syllabus : Indian Economy; Bnaking .
2. A weak chase (GS-2)
Functioning for the judiciary : Health
3. Teaching in the time of consumerism (GS-2)
UPSC Syllabus : Issues relating to development and management of Education & Human Resources.
4. Putting the pedal to the metal (GS-3)
UPSC Syllabus : Economic development; GST; BS-IV
UPSC Mains Syllabus : Health
UPSC Mains Syllabus : Eastern Economic Forum (EEF)
7. Russia for joint submarine development (GS-3)
UPSC Mains Syllabus : Security; Defence; Project 75I
8. PM unveils‘Act Far East’ policy (GS-2)
UPSC Mains Syllabus : Bilateral relation
Copyright @ 2010 Classic IAS Academy All Rights Reserved (A Unit of Wezen Education Pvt. Ltd.)