1. Growth blues pull down stocks, rupee (GS-32)
UPSC Syllabus : Security challenges and their management in border areas; linkages of organized crime with terrorism; Unlawful Activities (Prevention) Act (UAPA), 1967.
Functioning for the judiciary : Security
3. Hong Kong leader scraps extradition law CSAT-1
UPSC Syllabus : Right issues.
UPSC Syllabus : Economic Growth; GDP; Gross fixed capital formation (GFCF)
UPSC Mains Syllabus : Environment pollution
UPSC Mains Syllabus : Environment pollutiony
UPSC Mains Syllabus : Right issues
8. Steaming back into the Indo-Pacific (GS-2)
UPSC Mains Syllabus : Bilateral, regional and global groupings and agreements involving India and/or affecting India's interests
9. Tending to the heart (GS-2)
UPSC Mains Syllabus : Issues relating to development and management of Social Sector/Services relating to Health
UPSC Mains Syllabus : Governance; Government policies and interventions for development in various sectors and issues arising out of their design and implementation.
11. It is important to contextualise the NRC (GS-2)
UPSC Mains Syllabus : Important aspects of governance; Government policies and interventions for development in various sectors and issues arising out of their design and implementation.
UPSC Mains Syllabus : Disaster Management
13. Russia opens porthole to Chennai (GS-2)
14. External benchmark-based lending must (GS-3) & CSAT-1)
UPSC Mains Syllabus : Indian Economy; Banking
15. India among top 10 nations in gold reserves (GS-3) & CSAT-1
UPSC Mains Syllabus : Indian Economy; Special Drawing Rights (SDRs)
Copyright @ 2010 Classic IAS Academy All Rights Reserved (A Unit of Wezen Education Pvt. Ltd.)