UPSC Syllabus : India and its neighborhood- relations; International conventions; Vienna Convention onConsular relations
2. Banking on the banks for expansion (GS-3)
UPSC Syllabus : Indian Economy and issues relating to planning; Banking and Financial inclusion
3. Irresponsible rhetoric (GS-2)
UPSC Syllabus : International relations; India and its neighborhood- relations.
UPSC Syllabus : Conservation, environmental pollution; Climate Change; Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC)
5. Citizenship, figured (GS-1)
UPSC Mains Syllabus : Governance
6. Redesigning medical education (GS-2)
UPSC Mains Syllabus : Issues relating to development and management of Human Resources
7. No ‘stateless’ people, says India (GS-2)
UPSC Syllabus : Governance.
8. Russia to train Indian astronauts: (GS-3) and (GS-2)
UPSC Syllabus : Environment; Climate Change
Copyright @ 2010 Classic IAS Academy All Rights Reserved (A Unit of Wezen Education Pvt. Ltd.)