1. Centre nudging M.P., U.P. on Ken-Betwa : CSAT-1
UPSC Syllabus : Health .
UPSC Syllabus : Issues relating to development and management of Social Sector.
The International Labour Organisation’s Labour Inspection Convention of 1947 (Convention C081) — it has been ratifi-ed by India — provides for a well-resourced and independent inspectorate with provisions to allow thorough inspections and free access to workplaces. Ignoring these provisions, the draft rules propose another ad-hoc and unclear mechanism called the “inspection scheme”.
4. An ill-advised proposal : (GS-4)
UPSC Syllabus : Various Security forces and agencies and their mandate
Indian Armed Force Various Security forces and agencies and their mandate
1. Indian Army Personnel
2. Indian Air Force Personnel
3. Indian Navy Personnel
4. Indian Coast Guard Personnel
Security Forces Dealing with Internal ThreatsThere are many divisions of Central Armed Police Force, which deal with internal threats.
1. Central Armed Police Force (CAPF):
2. Assam Rifles (AR)
3. Border Security Force (BSF)
4. Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
5. Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
6. Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)
7. National Security Guard (NSG)
8. Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
5. Manipur, J&K top UAPA cases list : (GS-3)
UPSC Syllabus : Internal Security
The Unlawful Activities (Prevention) Act is an Indian law aimed at effective prevention of unlawful activities associations in India. Its main objective was to make powers available for dealing with activities directed against the integrity and sovereignty of India.
Copyright @ 2010 Classic IAS Academy All Rights Reserved (A Unit of Wezen Education Pvt. Ltd.)