UPSC Syllabus : Internal security
2. A welcome change(GS-2)
UPSC Syllabus : Science and technology
3. Equal freedom and forced labour CSAT-1
UPSC Syllabus : Right issues
4. Time for EU fiscal stimulus(GS-3)
UPSC Syllabus : Current events of national importance.
UPSC Syllabus : Fundamental Rights
7. AarogyaSetu data protocol norms issued (GS-2)
UPSC Syllabus : Science and technology.
UPSC Syllabus : Transport and marketing of agricultural produce and issues and related constraints; e-technology in the aid of farmers
• The National Agricultural Market (e-NAM) is a pan-India electronic trading portal which networks the almost 7,000 existing mandis run by Agricultural Produce Market Committees (APMC) to create a unified national market for agricultural commodities, with a promise to promote real-time price discovery based on actual supply and demand.
• It was launched in April 2016 but progress was slow, especially as many States did not amend their APMC Acts; most farmers were not part of the cooperatives that would help aggregate the bulk quantity of produce needed to interest online buyers and most mandis did not possess the infrastructure to make the most of the platform.
Copyright @ 2010 Classic IAS Academy All Rights Reserved (A Unit of Wezen Education Pvt. Ltd.)