1. The COVID19 paradox in South Asia (GS-3)
UPSC Syllabus : Health, BCG vaccine
• The BCG or Bacilli Calmette-Guerin is a vaccine for tuberculosis (TB) disease.
• BCG is given between six months after the birth of a child.
• It was first used in the world in the year 1920.
• BCG is used in many countries with a high prevalence of TB to prevent childhood tuberculous meningitis and miliary disease.
2. Protection for protectors(GS-2)
UPSC Syllabus : Health
3. Kamakhya temple festival called off: (GS-1)
UPSC Syllabus : Arts & culture
UPSC Syllabus : Indian Economy
Copyright @ 2010 Classic IAS Academy All Rights Reserved (A Unit of Wezen Education Pvt. Ltd.)